I’ve seen all the productivity tools. GTD systems, email systems, scheduling tips and tricks and programs. I don’t know if they work. Honestly I don’t care— I trust my brain and I don’t want it leaning on a crutch.
Here’s what I know DOES work:
Write shit down. Cross shit off. (WSD/CSO for those of you that click on things that have more scientific or official-looking names.)
Works long term. Works short term.
Know what you want. Do what it takes to get it.
A good way to get unstuck is to write it down. It puts the bones in the goose.
Digitize the stuff you’ll need to do later, preferably much later.
- estabrooksm reblogged this from andyswan
- circlesofrevolution reblogged this from andyswan
- breakowt reblogged this from andyswan and added:
- thoroughlymodernmelly reblogged this from schmittastic and added:
- chernuspix likes this
- stevebanfield reblogged this from andyswan
- thoroughlymodernmelly likes this
- schmittastic reblogged this from andyswan
- bombtune reblogged this from andyswan and added:
- bombtune likes this
- andyswan posted this