Pandora CTO Tom Conrad insists his number one priority is to make the best playlists in the world. But he’s also aware that users increasingly expect more than a simple music-listening experience from their music apps.
Nowhere are these competing priorities more difficult to balance than on the small screen of a mobile device. On Monday, he and Pandora will release their best attempt: Pandora 4.0 for Android and iOS.
And the profile design looks exactly like that of Instagram.
- mmoore415 likes this
- steppen reblogged this from fastcompany
- entwurfsmaschine likes this
- echotangowhisky likes this
- vonthedon480 likes this
- franciscobunout reblogged this from fastcompany
- j-h-s likes this
- amirahtsara06 likes this
- erinofboston likes this
- oystaknows reblogged this from fastcompany
- vaugeennui likes this
- bombtune reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- ghse likes this
- ccchhhaaaddd reblogged this from fastcompany
- ccchhhaaaddd likes this
- thisisjamesj likes this
- thisisjamesj reblogged this from fastcompany
- fragmentedfictions likes this
- mediajorge likes this
- ucsdhealthsciences likes this
- fastcompany posted this